TwinTurbo.NET: Nissan 300ZX forum - How often would you be pushing past 15psi??...
People Seeking Info

Subject How often would you be pushing past 15psi??...

Posted by LivinTheDream on April 11, 2014 at 11:33 AM
  This message has been viewed 270 times.

In Reply To No question Intercoolers are a must. posted by OverZealous (CT) on April 11, 2014 at 08:15 AM

Message I thought that with breather mods the stock turbos can handle 15psi (maybe a bit more) consistantly and it not reduce there reliability.

If you consider keeping the stocks let's look at what options you hav as a 4 bolt upgrade just incase you decide to aim for higher HP in the future. I don't know much about them nor do I understand compressor maps. But I know z1 mods the stock turbo housings for larger wheels. They have 3 different variants and I don't know if any are the same as sport 500's. I'm also not sure if the jwt 4 bolt options/option mods the housing or just changes the wheels.

Many seem to say that MASIVES are over kill but what other IC's can be bought with 2.5" inlets/outlets right off the shelf?? And for the price of new stillen/greedy etc it just makes sense to get the MASIVES from the get go.

"torque gets you off the line...& hp gets you over the line." -
TTKeeper

Follow Ups  

Post a
Followup

You cannot reply to this message because you are not logged in.